So, here is my first published LLM application. It's a simple & straightforward application that answers questions from users based on the content of my book "Agile Marketing: From Waterfall to Waterflow".
- Langchain: To load and index the dataset.
- LLM: ChatGPT 3.5 turbo.
- Streamlit: To deploy the application.
Access the application here: Agile Marketing QnA
- You might need to wait a moment. Check the top right to see if the app is "running," which indicates it's loading.
- This is my first attempt to build something from scratch, so it might not work as expected.
- The plan is to start with this and build on top of this, concepts that I learn through courses.
Here's a quick overview of how it functions:
- Import Libraries: First, ensure you've installed the required packages.
- Add Custom CSS: This step beautifies your app.
- Fetch the API Key: This is necessary for the LLM to operate.
- Load Your Data: Langchain offers the
CSVloader library, simplifying the process of loading CSV files.
- Create the Index: The
VectorstoreIndexCreatoris utilized to establish an index for queries. This is where specific questions are directed. I won’t use a database to store vectors, since there is no need.
- User Input: Users can pose their questions here.
- Generate & Display Response: The system responds to user queries.